The Lady Knights are state bound!
After defeating Woodinville 9-1 in the final division playoff game at Inglemore, the Newport Knights Softball Team is headed to Spokane May 25-26 to compete for the state championship!
SUPPORT NEWPORT FASTPITCH SOFTBALL
Newport Softball Families and Friends of Newport Softball! Check out our 2018 Fundraising Options.
The Lady Knights are back on the field for the 2018 Season!
REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR SPRING SPORTS – LINK TO REGISTRATION PAGE
All returning and prospective players must:
- be registered prior to tryouts.
- have a current Physical Exam form (valid for 2 years) on file with the NHS Athletic Director’s office.
- plan to attend ImPACT (Concussion) testing (valid for 2 years). NOTE: ImPACT testing for Softball was Monday, 2/12 at 3:45pm, NHS Room 2407. Makeup date: Friday, 2/16 at 3:45pm. Contact the NHS Athletic Trainer, Hannah Santos, if you missed these test dates at (425) 456-7433.
- pay all fees prior to competition. This includes paying for an ASB Card, school transportation fee, and program participation fee.
TRYOUTS – MONDAY, Feb. 26, 2018 THRU WEDNESDAY, Feb. 28 – NHS Softball Field
LITTLE LEAGUE SKILLS CLINICS MARCH 24-25, 2018
Are you a little league softball player wanting to improve your skills? Join us for a weekend of skills clinics taught by experienced coaches and players from the Newport Varsity Fastpitch team March 24 and/or March 25! See our 2018 NHS Clinic Flyer and get signed up! Register as a team or an individual by contacting Cari Bradshaw.
- Hanako Hirai (’20) named WIAA 4A Player of the week! March 15, 2017
- Senior Kaitlin Sahlinger signs with Boston University. Read the article here!
- Indiana Coxey (’13) signs with the Academy of Art in San Francisco
- Bridget Raftery (’13) signs with the University of Washington.